About Donald J. Sharp
Attorney Donald J. Sharp is dedicated to representing his clients in a wide range of legal areas, from devastating injuries resulting from car wrecks to family law matters such as divorce, to estate planning and probate, and even criminal defense. Don has been a member of the Kentucky Bar since 1984 and the Georgia Bar since 1986. He is admitted to practice in all state courts in both states.
Don utilizes his more than 29 years of litigation experience to aggressively pursue the outcome that is in his client’s best interest. During his legal career Don has tried more than 100 cases to a jury verdict, endowing him a wealth of courtroom and trial experience.
- Centre College of Kentucky, Danville, Kentucky
B.A. – History and Economics, 1979
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Jurisdictions in which Donald Sharp is licensed to Practice
- All State Courts in Kentucky
- All State Courts in Georgia
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- The United States Court of the Western District of Kentucky
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of The United States of America